onezeero are working with a global company who are looking to hire a permanent or contract ETL developer to join my clients IT Team.
What's in it for you?
- Working in an agile and waterfall environment
- Lead role in defining the ETL strategy
- Using new technologies (Business intelligence data warehouse, ERP etc.)
- Great working environment (Manchester City based)
- Career growth or to work as a contractor
The ETL Developer (Reports to BI Manager) will take a lead role in defining the ETL strategy to be used across the organisation by reviewing the existing ETL architecture / technical platform and identifying, agreeing and implementing improvement opportunities.
What's needed to get the role:
- Significant hands-on experience of designing, developing and supporting ETL solutions.
- Excellent SQL and data manipulation skills, ideally in an Oracle environment.
- Understanding of data warehouse methodologies and associated best practices.
- Experience of implementing data transformation and data cleansing solutions to deliver improved levels of data usability and quality.
- Experience of managing, planning and delivering a pipeline of development tasks.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and to effectively manage customer expectations.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with members of the IT Team and the wider business teams, ensuring that responsibilities are clearly defined, communicated and agreed.
- Experience of working with commercial ETL tools would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of Python would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Experience of working with finance / ERP data would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Experience of working in a software implementation / software development environment.
If you are looking for your next ETL development role either contract or perm then please do apply.