System AdministratorManchester An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced System Administrator to join the expanding operations of this reputable, award-winning and multi-national organisation with...
onezeero. Are working with a well-established National business that are in need of a Data Scientist to work in Greater Manchester.
What's in in for you?
- Part of building a very exclusive AI System
- Working on greenfield projects
- Once settled, lead the project and assist with decisions
- 2 days working from home per week
- Work with a 3rd party to integrate their solution
- Data Scientist with machine learning and predictive analysis experience.
- The Data Scientist will be responsible for the collection; analysis and modelling of data to support the development of new automated applications.
- You will investigate and prototype solutions that enable the business to drive growth and efficiency through the intelligent exploitation of data.
- Strong understanding of statistics and experience of applying quantitative skills and analytical methods, such as classifiers, regression and decision trees
- Experience of programming, such as with C#
- Proficiency with statistical analysis scripting language such as R or Python
- Solid understanding of ETL processes and T-SQL
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent quantitative discipline
- Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent quantitative discipline
Self-motivated and driven, helping the company drive forward in its pursuit of its goals
Show a highly committed attitude
Must have good analytical skills, methodical, accurate and show great attention to detail
Communicates in clear and concise manner both written and verbal
Must be flexible/adaptable to change
If you are a Data Scientist and are happy to work on new AI (Artificial Intelligence) technologies then please do apply.