Solution Engineer/Application Architect is needed to work a permanent role in West London, the application architect will provide technical direction for the design of complex...
My client, a global company in the automotive industry, are looking for a junior .NET Developer, you will be responsible for delivery as part of an agile team of software development solutions, with focus on the delivery of customer centric, scalable and maintainable solutions on time.
- You love technology!
- Experienced in leading or taking a senior role in web software development projects.
- Experienc of either
- Understanding of the full SDLC
- Understanding/passion for agile
Nice to Haves
- Passion for best practices and methodologies potentially including one of the following TDD, BDD, CI, CD, ODD and Composition.
- MVC, RESTful WebAPIs
- Experience of Relational Databses & using SQL
- Obsessed about code quality and automated test
This role has a salary of up to £32k dependant on experience. Ideally you will have at least 6 months of commercial .NET experience. If you are a junior .NET Developer and are looking to work in an innovative automotive company with likeminded developers then please apply with your updated CV. You can also contact Sophie Wallis on 0207 654 1402.
**The candidate must have full eligibility to work in the UK, as my client does not provide sponsorship**