Senior Web Developer - Sitecore
I am currently working on exclusive basis with a FTSE 100 company, they are looking to build a Sitecore team and as such are looking for a web developer with 2+ years experience in Sitecore.
The role will be to work within a sitecore environment to take forward the strategic investment in this platform to deliver its brand and group websites. You will be working within a FTSE 100 company at their head office in London or Luton (Depending on your preference).
The web developer role will be joining the programme of work that is re-building the entire group web estate onto the SiteCore platform.
The work is currently being performed by a 3rd party agency and the client are building their internal capability so that they can assume responsibility for the programme.
Required skills/ experience:
- Proficient understanding of SiteCore version 8 (Over 1 years experience needed)
- Proficient understanding of ASP.Net MVC
- Proficient understanding of ASP.Net Web API
- Proficient understanding of JQuery
- Good understanding of Agile techniques using the Atlassian toolset (Jira/ Confluence/ BitBucket/ Bamboo)
- Solid Security fundamentals - such as OWASP top 10
- Good Understanding of Hosting in Microsoft Azure (Desirable)
You will have the opportunity to either work from the Luton office (where the team is based) or the London office near Liverpool St depending on the location you are commuting from.
In return my client are offering a competitive base salary, 31 days holiday (including Bank holidays), Season ticket loan (Interest free, Pension scheme, Extra days holiday for your birthday, Dental cover, Eye care, Lifestyle etc.
Only the correct applicants will be contacted.