onezeero. are working with a growing tech company which works across the UK, providing industry leading software. After landing on the technology scene in...
UK WIDE OPPORTUNITIES
An opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Implementation Specialist / Consultant to join a world leading organisation to rollout enterprise systems across the business' various brands. You will receive training on the IT systems and will develop your Project Management skills. This is an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Project Manager / Coordinator who is looking for a bigger challenge.
As the Trainee Implementation Specialist / Consultant, you will be visiting the business' sites within your region, coordinating and overseeing the implementation and rollout of the CRM software solutions and maintaining and building customer relationships. In addition to this, your responsibilities will include:
- Management and escalation of customer issues, ensuring a swift resolution
- Budgetary, time and quality responsibilities of implementations under your control
- Leading projects of varying size, within wider projects
- Understanding customer requirements, being able to add value where identified
- Delivering training to user groups
- Supporting people, processes, system and data post go-live
As the Trainee Implementation Specialist / Consultant, you will ideally have a technical understanding and have had exposure to Project Coordination, but the business is open to applicants with other experience. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Stakeholder management/engagement skills
- Experience managing change and conflict
- Able to travel across the region to customer sites - must be able to drive
In return, you will receive an excellent benefits package including a company car such as a BMW 1 Series or an A-Class Merc, plus full training and excellent career progression.