New, exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to join a growing IT solutions provider!Permanent- £35- 40,000 pa. plus benefitsSlough, BerkshireFantastic learning and training available!...
IT Security Engineer required for a retail client in Bracknell, Berkshire.
- Up to £450 per day
- Bracknell, Berkshire
- Initial 3 month contract
- Provide security engineering expertise primarily for the operational environments.
- Supporting IT project designs, working with other in-house teams and 3rd parties as required. -
- You will also handle escalated tickets and major incidents.
- Support development of Security team members, and will support process and knowledge documentation as required.
- Responsible for 3rd line support for incidents and problems, and will be required to support callout/out of hours work when required.
- Experience designing secure infrastructure, systems and application architectures
- Direct experience with network intrusion detection/prevention, firewalls and content filtering
- CCNA/CCIE Certification
To be considered for this role please attach an up to date CV to the link below.