IT Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Project Manager to join this highly reputable organisation, with excellent opportunities to further develop your skills and progress in your career!
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Flexible Working Hours
- Wide variety of IT Projects
- Excellent opportunities to develop further in your career
Coming from a strong Project Management background, you will be experienced in managing a variety of IT projects to deliver numerous technical solutions on an enterprise-wide level. You will have a thorough understanding of Project Management Lifecycles with a professional Project Management qualification such as Prince2, APMP or equivalent.
In this IT Project Manager role, you will be responsible for the successful end-to-end delivery of a IT projects ranging from infrastructure to application roll-outs. You will be required to use your expertise in Waterfall methodologies to ensure successful delivery, as well as maintaining excellent working relationships with all stakeholders concerned. You will also be accountable for:
- Taking responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of projects
- Monitoring and controlling resources, revenue and capital costs against project budgets
- Using recommended Project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking projects
- Giving stakeholders visibility of Project activities
This Project Manager role will be based in Oldham and comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable and expanding organisation who continue to expand their presence provide outstanding solutions to customers in their market.
Apply now by sending an updated copy of your CV, or for more information, please call Mark Goode on 0161 888 2541.