An opportunity has arisen for a Development Manager who has experience within the Legal or Insurance sector, to join an Enterprise organisation in their Manchester...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced System Administrator to join the expanding operations of this reputable, award-winning and multi-national organisation with excellent support to develop in your career.
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- Excellent in-house training to aid with promotion
- Exciting phase of growth on a global scale
Coming from a strong Application Support background, you will possess a strong background in the implementation and maintenance of business critical applications on an enterprise-wide level. You will possess strong knowledge and experience of SQL and Java/Jboss and be competent and knowledgeable in support database migration initiatives. Experience with FICO DM9 Software is advantageous but is not essential for this position.
In this System Administrator position, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the company's software and applications throughout various phases of migrations and implementations. You will be required to troubleshoot software issues and help the MIS team to explore data insertion problems, whilst having a working knowledge of ETL data integration. You will also be responsible for:
- Planning, devising and deploying improvements to processes, through strategic rule-based changes
- Monitoring system performance and solving all performance issues
- Publishing reports and participating in the design and implementation of reporting systems
- Implementing and maintaining a backup schedule
This System Administrator position will be based the company's Manchester office and comes with a competitive salary as well as:
- Secured onsite parking
- 31 days' holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Healthcare scheme
- Company pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Discounts and other incentives
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation - accredited with Investors in People awards - to develop your skillsets further, with outstanding training and opportunities to progress into more senior positions.
Apply now by sending a copy of your most recent CV, or for more information, please call Mark Goode on 0161 888 2541.