You will be a mid-level PHP developer working in a data-driven tech forward team of around 30 back end developers to create a microservice platform. They operate in the world's largest ecommerce market extracting data from over 6 million of their customers to provide money saving deals for the customer.
You will be working on new development meaning you must be well versed in best practices and have a team mentality. As a mid-level PHP Developer you will be working on very complex development which is focused around Design Patterns. Experience with Design Patterns is ESSENTIAL.
- Frequent Team Lunches
- Office With Xbox and Ping Pong Tables
- Company Parties for Every Occasion - Halloween, Christmas, Valentines etc.
- Personal Training Budgets
- Fun Working Environment
- Flexi Hours
As a mid-level PHP developer you will work closely with senior developers, product owners and project managers to define feature specifications and refine technical solutions. This opportunity will give you a platform to excel in your development capabilities because this is a supportive and fun company that are big advocates of internal promotion.
- BS or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Track record of developing scalable web applications
- Experience with automated testing, including TDD
- Experienced with the Symfony (2 or 3), Zend (2 or 3) or Laravel frameworks
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design Patterns (PHP)
- Strong understanding of the SOLID OOP principles
- Extensive experience with MySQL and strong knowledge of
- Optimisation methods
- Strong command of a Linux based development environment
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git or Mercurial)
- Understanding of web related security issues