You will be a Senior PHP developer working in a data-driven tech forward team of 5 back end developers to create a complex microservice platform. They operate in the world's largest ecommerce market extracting data from over 6 million of their customers to provide money saving deals for the customer.
You will be working on new development meaning you must be well versed in best practices and have a team mentality.
As a Senior PHP Developer you will be engaging with the team in research, the creative process and project development, as well as, representing design concepts, wireframes and mock-ups to the team when required
- Frequent Team Lunches
- Office With Xbox and Ping Pong Tables
- Company Parties for Every Occasion - Halloween, Christmas, Valentines etc.
- Personal Training Budgets
- Fun Working Environment
- Flexi Hours
This is a hands-on Senior PHP developer role and you will work closely with product owners and project managers to define feature specifications, refine technical solutions and contribute to the software architecture.
- BS or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Track record of developing scalable web applications
- Experience with automated testing, including TDD
- Experienced with the Symfony (2 or 3), Zend (2 or 3) or Laravel frameworks
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design Patterns (PHP)
- Strong understanding of the SOLID OOP principles
- Extensive experience with MySQL and strong knowledge of
- Optimisation methods
- Experience with continuous inspection/integration pipeline toolsother AMQP)
- RabbitMQ or similar queueing mechanisms (Gearman, Beanstalkd,
- Strong command of a Linux based development environment
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git or Mercurial)
- Understanding of web related security issues
Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be offered for this role.