My client, a world-leading charity based in the heart of London, is looking for a C# Technical Lead to join their team. You will be...
A multi award winning global tourist and entertainment company are hiring due to growth. Their many awards are due to their dedication towards their employees. Key projects you will be working on as a PHP developer include:
- Booking Engine Platform Developments
- Dashboard Management Console
- Hybrid App Development based on the booking engine for iOS & Android
- Mini Web Applications; Review System, Events Dashboard
To be successful for this PHP role you MUST be a team player. You will be engaging with the team in research, the creative process and full product lifecycle. You will have responsibilities in the decision making process and they are always open to hear new ideas.
You MUST have proven experience of delivering projects on time. Working hours are standard and very rarely require overtime. As a Mid PHP developer there may be an opportunity to travel abroad for short business meeting and projects.
- New iMac 27"
- 50% Off Accommodation In Their Portfolio
- Friday p.m. Beer O'clock
- Personal Budgets For Training
- Collaborative and Fun Culture
- Laravel, AngularJS, Rest.js, Sass or equivalent frameworks
- MySQL or equivalent databases
- API interpretation and development
- System development lifecycle; research, development, implementation, testing and deployment
- Expert computer literacy with Terminal, Version Control, IDE, Adobe Suite or equivalent
- Experience with Linux / Nginx server and Linux command line
Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be offered for this role.