My global financial services client based in Kingston is looking for an iOS Developer to join their growing team. The successful candidate will work in a team providing innovative mobile and online financial solutions
The successful candidate will have a combination of the following:
- Strong iOS development skills - with good demonstrable experience
- Highly proficient Objective-C developer, with some Swift familiarity
- Understanding of UIKit, concurrency, networking, and iOS security best practices
- Comfortable writing unit tests and developing with Auto-layout and StoryBoards
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to significantly contribute to the design of iOS application frameworks
- Have experience of N-tier and SOA applications with mobile clients.
- Experience with CI (e.g. Teamcity) and version control (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Keep up to date with latest developments in the iOS world
- Have on-device security/encryption experience
- Have experience with dependency management (e.g. Cocoapods, Carthage)
- TDD & BDD
- Experience with other mobile development technologies (e.g. Android, Xamarin).
- iPad development experience
If you feel you are a good fit for this position please do not hesitate to apply. Only suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss this further.