Senior BI/DW Engineer/Lead is needed to work for a global client based in Manchester City Centre. The Senior Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse Lead will report to...
An opportunity has arisen for a SAP SuccessFactors System Administrator to join a leading organisation in their Greater Manchester office. You will be taking on a Lead role within business, conducting and creating training related to SAP SuccessFactors. You will be joining a business where staff are valued and you will see the impact of your work.
About the role:
As the SAP SucessFactors Lead, you will have demonstrable leadership skills, where you will be participating as a subject matter expert for internal and external user groups. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Creating, changing and deactivating user accounts
- Monitoring SAP/SuccessFactors integrations
- Providing end user support, ensuring adoption and ease of use - conducting and creating training for SAP SuccessFactors
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Liaising with projects teams and 3rd parties to implement modules and other HRIS/HRSC resources
As the SAP SuccessFactors Lead, you will have prior experience within a similar position, responsible for setting systems administration requirements and governance requirements. In addition to this the following experience will be beneficial to your application:
- Systems development and testing experience
- Prior experience working with HR systems and processes (e.g iTrent, CoreHR etc)
- SucessFactors (SF) expert
- Previous team leadership/management experience
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting
- Able to travel weekly to the business London office
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading, well renowned business where you will be able to make a visible and proactive impact.