Service Desk Analyst / ITIL coordinator required for an IT Solutions Provider client of mine based in Peterborough.
- Internal process development to enable delivery of the required service levels
- Make recommendations on operational working practices
- To create and or manage Change, Problems and Major Incidents to fruition
- Providing daily, Weekly and Monthly performance reporting
- To assist in manage Major Incident and Problem Records as per agreed contract and ensure that Service Levels are achieved
- Managing high-risk service changes
- Demonstrable understanding of the ITIL change management process
- Exposure to ITIL working practices and Methodologies
- ITIL Accredited
- Innovative thinking, in terms of service quality and improvements within the boundaries of my client's limits (resource, budgetary, legal etc.)
- Experience in producing reporting
- The experience of using systems and applications e.g. Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio, ITSM toolset.
- Understanding of Service Management Methodologies and best practice (desirable)
To be considered for this role please forward your CV to the link below.