Are you a Java Develper passionate about agile ways of working? Are you tired of micromanagement, corporate office culture and lack of possibility to explore...
An Insight Analyst is needed to work for a national company who manages large amounts of data, the Insight Analyst will deliver quantitative and qualitative analysis to generate actionable insight to support the Head of Digital Insight & Analytics and wider business.
Whats in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with large amounts of Data
- Fun and relaxed environment
- Hard work and talent is well rewarded
- Moving to SQL 2016
- Free Parking
- Produce effective analysis with actionable insight
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience working with PowerPivot and data cubes
- Experience working with data mining tools in analysing significant volumes of data
- Flexible and responsive with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to present complex information in a succinct and compelling manner
- University educated in statistical, business, marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of advanced analytics and data modelling tools (SPPS Modeller, Knime, SAS Enterprise Miner)
- Experience working with SQL querying complex datasets
If you have the skills for this Insight Analyst role and would like to find out more, then please do apply.