A Communications Coordinator is required to join a vibrant global business in their Manchester office. You will be working within a fast paced O365 and...
An IT Manager with experience delivering high quality and efficient IT services within an enterprise Microsoft environment is required to join a leading organisation in their Manchester OR Maidenhead office. You will be managing a team of Service Delivery and Technical Engineers within an ITIL environment. The business' office is located easily via own car or public transport.
About the role:
As the IT Manager, you will be taking ownership of the IT strategic roadmap, managing the budget for the purchasing of IT infrastructure assets. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Management of 3rd party suppliers and service providers
- Technical integration of acquired businesses
- Ensuring compliance with PCI-DSS, Cyber Essentials and ISO 27001
- Act as an escalation point for incident resolution and disaster recovery
- Making recommendations and leading the implementations of new technologies
- Driving continuous efficiency and improvements to the core business applications
As the IT Manager you will have previous experience working within a similar role, with a strong technical background within support. In addition to this, the following will be highly beneficial to your application:
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification / MCP / MCSA
- Experience supporting Microsoft Desktops (7, 10) , Cloud (Azure) and Servers (2008, 2012 & 2016)
- Active Directory, GPO, Exchange, SharePoint (SP 2010), O365, Veeam, Solarwinds, DHCP
- Cisco switches, Palo Alto, Symantec, DNS
- Experience as a team Manager/Lead within a Service Desk environment
- Extensive stakeholder engagement
This is an exciting role for an IT Manager who is looking to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner, offering the opportunity to work with the latest technology. The business is offering up to £55,000 for the right individual.