Network Voice Engineer required for a global insurance company based in Chelmsford! Up to £55,000 pa. salary plus excellent benefits Based in Chelmsford, EssexChance...
IT / Desktop Support Engineer / Analyst required for a leading international insurance company based at their Chelmsford, Essex office!
Role: IT / Desktop Support Engineer / Analyst
Salary: Up to £33,000 pa. + benefits
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Few minute walk from the station!
- Working Knowledge of in-house standard software packages
- Windows7, Microsoft Office packages: 2007 & 2010
- Blackberry handheld and BES management (BES 5 & BES 10)
- Familiarity with Apple products: Laptops, Ipads, Iphones
- Experience of Computer & User Management in Active Directory
- Experience of applying folder / files permissions
- Experience / knowledge of Exchange 2010 admin
- Knowledge of Citrix 6.5 XenApp 6.5 and Citrix receiver and common issues.
- Support users via remote tools
- Knowledge of BMC Remedy Service Desk software (or similar)
- Understanding of the Service Desk procedure in line with ITIL v3 Best practice
- Installation of hardware & software including the recording of licenses
- Maintenance of hardware including liaison with third party suppliers/ contractors
- Managing of MFD printers
- Maintaining the BES accounts
- SCCM Maintenance + Use of LogMeIn Software for remote support
- Maintaining of user accounts on the Citrix farm
- Proactive management of Remedy queues, managing unassigned tickets and continuous updating of work info.
- Create mailboxes and distribution groups
- Solve mailbox corruption in Exchange
- Cable & patch management
- Liaise with & support other technical teams - Internal and external parties
- To support & facilitate office moves (IT equipment only)
To be considered for this role please forward your Cv to the link below.