My client, one of the best known fintech organisations in London, are looking for a C# .NET Development Team Lead to come and look after their fintech team. Your primary responsibility and goal will be to ensure your team has successful output and job satisfaction. You will ensure alignment to the right goals, create a sense of ownership around targets, and ensure the team are motivated, as well as providing technical direction and guidance.
The main duties of this C# .NET Development Team Lead role are being hands-on technical and reviewing team members code and advocating best practices. You will be an agile enthusiast and apply it into everyday working life. You will also mentor and guide the technical, professional and personal development of team members which will in turn keep them motivated. You will also assist in the recruitment of the technologists into your team.
- Expertise C# .NET
- Extensive experience developing code that runs within a cloud environment (preferably AWS)
- Thorough understanding of CI, as well as advocating the value of automated builds and tests
- A quality-first approach where you write code driven by tests
- A continuous improvement mind-set in all areas (code, architecture, processes)
- Experience with best-of-breed techniques and architectures
- Solid experience working in an agile environment
- .NET Core
- MEAN stack
If you are a C# .NET Development Team Lead looking to work in one of the most prestigious .NET sites in London then look no further. Please apply or call Sophie Wallis on 0203 654 1402.