A Senior IT Delivery Coordinator is required to join a large scale organisation in their Taunton office. You will have experience of line managing a team of Test Analysts, QA Testers and Trainees, ensuring quality is maintained throughout continuous integration.
As the Senior IT Delivery Coordinator, you will be managing a growing team, ensuring applications are developed in-line with business strategy. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Supervision and mentoring of your Test/QA team, which will include line management duties such as mentoring, coaching and appraisals.
- Ensuring hardware, applications and systems have a 'rollback plan' and decommissioning phases are in-line to delivery framework
- Updating key stakeholders on delivery phases of the projects
- Supporting the Delivery Manager in the evolution of the SDLC, operating processes and procedures, plans and estimates.
As the Senior IT Delivery Coordinator, you will have previous experience managing multiple IT delivery projects and ideally conducting full line management duties. In addition to this, the following experience is highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience working within a collaborative environment, with multi-skilled teams
- Exposure working within a technical transformation environment
- Experience working with various methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and Scrum#
- Exposure to various testing tools, including Microsoft Office Suite of tools.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Delivery Coordinator to join a large organisation undertaking a large scale business change and transformation programme. The business is offering up to £40,000 + extensive bens for the right individual