Release Manager ERP SaaS/Cloud Client facing My client is an international ERP consultancy organisation, I am assisting them in the search for a Release Manager...
Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency
My client are a Digital Agency and I am assisting them in the search for a client facing Digital Project Manager with the following experience;
This is both a client-facing role, helping to develop digital initiatives for our clients, as well as a hands-on role overseeing the delivery of the best digital solutions.
You will be an experienced digital professional. You're a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills who thrives under pressure. You'll have experience dealing with clients, managing expectations and being the go-to person for all things digital. Your curiosity for breaking new ground will make you a leader rather than a follower.
You will have demonstrable knowledge of digital media as well as a technical understanding of online systems and their uses & design and how these can be employed to meet business needs.
- Provide input at early project stages (pitch), effectively communicating technical, creative, and production issues and solutions both internally and to the client.
- Input on proposals, brainstorming session and translate ideas to paper for later presentation to stakeholders
- Liaise with the client and account teams to ensure that any changing client needs are scoped into the project and if appropriate, new costs or timeframes are negotiated.
- Oversee the daily development, track project plans and ensure timeline and client expectations are met
- Your technical understanding will enable you to advise on innovative ideas to design and distribute digital solution
- Be responsible for quality control (QA), design and run TestPlans
Desired Skills and Experience
- This is a hands-on role for a digital project manager with good communication skills (verbal and written).Essential experience in project management of digital projects:
- Proven experience in project management, preferably in an agency environment.
- Good communication skills (email, face to face, ppt,..)
- Serious interest in cutting-edge technologies/products.
- Ability to document requirements.
- Experience in managing internal teams of designers, developers and editorial staff to perform Quality Assurance on digital deliveries.
- Solid understanding of user experience, information architecture and interface design.
The successful candidate will have significant interest for technology and outstanding communication skills.