The client are in the government sector and are updating all of their IT systems inside the agency. Currently we have already placed almost 30 developers / BA's / Project managers into their current large project so you should feel confident starting while the project is already in full swing with the commitment from the decision makers. They are looking to revolutionise the current systems with a complete overhaul using up to date technologies.
The offices are located just down the road from Westminster.
- Develop new and existing web sites to comply with project functional and technical specification documents created by the MIS development manager, Business Analyst or Project managers, and agreed by the client.
- Maintaining and upgrading Kentico CMS when necessary.
- Test thoroughly new code for new and existing web sites to achieve predominantly bug-free code on handover to QA/client
- Create and maintain appropriate levels of documentation, including commented code, for each project to enable other members of the development team to support and maintain those projects
- Principal focus within the MIS Development Team for all website/back office systems integration including the Oracle membership system
- Liaise with, and confirm, technical deliverables from 3rd party suppliers and external development resource
- Support and enhance existing Group websites (eg through actioning tasks documented on the JIRA system)
Key technical skills:
- Proven C#, .Net development experience (Essential)
- SQL 2012 and 2008 Administration & MSSQL development, XML,
- OOPS fundamentals, exposure to Agile/Scrum development environment.
Working hours: 36.25 per week (More may be required close to deadlines)
If you believe you could make a strong member of this team using this tech stack please get in touch. Currently I have multiple C# .Net developer roles across London from Mid - Senior Level.
Only the correct canddiates will be contacted