Global leaders in the digital media sector have created their own software product to give their customers the best experience when utilising their services. As...
What They Offer You:
- Buzzing, modern and engaging environment
- 25 days paid holiday per annum - not including close of business over the festive period
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- Pension scheme
- Optical vouchers for sight tests and specs
- 1 day paid leave per year for charity/volunteering work
- Discount card including discount at their very own pub! Plus various restaurants, bars, clothing stores and gyms.
You need to have previous experience in managing your own deliverables, be up to date on current trends and have strong solution design skills.
Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Modern PHP.
- Exposure to Laravel/Symfony and Doctrine.
- Experience writing unit and integration tests and working in a TDD environment.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Experience consuming and working with RESTful APIs.
- Comfortable working with Git.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a team of several developers, git branching, code review etc.
- Knowledge of a typed language (e.g. Java).
- Some exposure to non-relational databases.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted. Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be offered for this role.