Release Manager ERP SaaS/Cloud Client facing My client is an international ERP consultancy organisation, I am assisting them in the search for a Release Manager...
A Systems Solutions Architect with experience of Oracle Retail Systems (such as RMS, RMT, EBS, Fusion) is required to join a leading retailer in their central London office, to be part of a major business change and transformation programme. This is an excellent opportunity for a Systems Solutions Architect who has worked within a retail environment.
About the role:
As the Systems Solutions Architect, you will be focussed on ensuring the strategic business objectives are delivery efficiently. In addition to this, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Creation of roadmaps for systems solutions, especially within Oracle Retail Systems
- Creation and presentation of technical documentation
- Delivery of flexible, reliable packaged Oracle RMS Solutions
- Engaging in the full project lifecycle, maintenance, replacement and upgrade of existing and new systems
- Taking ownership of the architecture of various solutions through to implementation and beyond.
As the Systems Solutions Architect, you will have ideally worked as an Architect within a RETAIL environment. In addition to this, you will have experience with the following:
- Have come from a hands-on technical background initially, with a strong understanding of technology and how things integrate
- Experience of engaging with 3rd party suppliers
- Exposure to the Oracle ecommerce platforms such as Oracle RMS/EBS/RMT or Hybris
- Extensive stakeholder management/engagement
- Experience working within a solutions focussed strategic role
- Enterprise sized solutions within a retail environment
- EAF such as TOGAF
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Solutions Architect to join a rapidly expanding retailer, where you'll have the opportunity to put your stamp on solutions and designs. The business is processing a high volume of ongoing change, so you will be exposed to many exciting projects/challenges.