DevOps Engineer Ansible/Docker/Kubernetes BlockchainLondon A fantastic opportunity to be a part of an ambitious start up based in London Bridge, at the forefront of cutting-edge...
Business Applications Support Analyst required for a high profile organisation based in central London.
- £40,000 - £43,000 pa. annual salary plus fantastic benefits!
- Central London location
- Chance to learn and develop your skillset with growing technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS)
You will be a fantastic communicator with experience in interacting with a wide range of personnel including executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Responsible for providing application, support, configuration and maintenance on my client's business facing systems.
- Working with the departmental Manager to identify and propose application system changes, better uses, enhancements and developments and liaising with appropriate vendors, users and the IT Team.
- This role will also help to develop and manage a strategy that understands the changing business needs especially the adoption of a cloud (AWS/Azure) first approach to infrastructure and hosting, assessing the impact of those changes, and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Proactis (Spend Control) and Quest (Identity Management / Identity Access Management / IAM ) solutions
- MS SQL Server
- MS SQL Certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Eager and willingness to learn Cloud technology including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure.
- Internet technology experience
- Knowledge of Cloud technology. (AWS and/or Azure)
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please attach a relevant CV to the link below.
Please note that only suitable applicants will be contacted.