Business Change Management Consultant - Business Strategy & transformation
DevOps & Agile migration / transformation programmes - DACH Region
A globally recognised consultancy with a strong history of delivering global change programmes within Automotive, Fiance and Public sector areas. They are currently expanding their DACH consultancy practice and would be very interested in speaking to strong Business Strategy consultants.
We are looking for someone who is fluent German and English for a Management Consultant / Berator role in Germany, who has experience in Business transforming and change projects. Ideally you would have a strong understanding of Agile and knowledge of how to restructure a business to embrass a DevOps/Agile methodology.
The Business Strategy & transformation consultant will need:
- Guide and steer the Business direction and Structure
- Assist with the Change Management process
- Consult the business users in DevOps and Agile Methodologies
- Define, implement and maintain rules and guidelines.
- Guide and decide on technical implementations
- Business Architecture and Design
- Implement standard functionality
- Manage projects internally and Externally
- SCRUM, Agile or DevOps knowledge is key
- Higher technical education in computer science (University degree / ETH / or equivalent)
- At least 5 years in a Management consultancy
- At least 3 years experience in project management
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken) are required
- Further education in Agile would be an asset