Infrastructure Engineer / Lead Datacentre Engineer required for a high profile organisation based in the West End!Up to £50,000 pa. salary plus fantastic benefits!Fun, vibrant...
New, exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to join a growing IT solutions provider!
- Permanent- £35- 40,000 pa. plus benefits
- Slough, Berkshire
- Fantastic learning and training available!
You will have strong proven experience of working with Microsoft Windows Server and Hyper-V and be able to keep a cool head under pressure, have a keen eye for detail and a positive 'YES WE CAN' attitude. You will be working with a company that is committed to developing your skillset with new technologies through both 'on the job' and formal training programmes. In return they are seeking someone with the appetite to develop themselves and progress their career.
- Proven 2nd/3rd line Wintel experience
- In depth System Centre Virtual Machine Manager / Operations manager & Hyper-V knowledge.
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2012 R2
- SQL Server infrastructure management & Clustering
- Basic Linux Administration
- MSCA 2008 upwards ( or Relevant industry Professional qualification)
- Act as 2nd/3rd line remote support for infrastructure related issues.
- Delivering best in class support on our core business infrastructure platforms
- Working closely with the Application support team to assist with application troubleshooting
- Proactive monitoring and Infrastructure management to support growth and maintain performance
- Operation and routine housekeeping of infrastructure control systems, e.g. SCOM
This is a fantastic role with one of the most recognisable names in the industry with numerous blue chip, FTSE 500 listed customers.
To be considered for this role please forward your CV to the link below.
Please note that only suitable applicants will be contacted.