As a PHP and Laravel developer will be developing a bespoke HR platform for multiple sectors across the UK. This is available as Software as...
A Junior Front End Developer / Analyst with experience of using HMTL, CSS and JQuery is required to join a large retail organisation in their central London office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Front End Developer / Analyst to join a large organisation, which will offer opportunity for growth and training. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with Graduate level experience or some commercial experience.
The office is located in central London, with excellent public transport links.
About the role:
As the Junior Front End Developer / Analyst , you will be responsible for developing Multivariate testing (MVT) and A/B Tests through 3rd party software, assisting in driving on site behavioural targeting capabilities. In addition to this, you will be responsible for:
- Developing high-quality front end web solutions
- Coding and development of high profile websites
- Quality checking
- Working closely with 3rd party suppliers
As the Junior Front End Developer / Analyst you will ideally hold a relevant degree or have some commercial experience. The following would also be beneficial to your application:
- Experience using MVT or A/B tools (such as Monetate, Optimost, Maxymiser, Webtrends, Adobe test, Target)
- Understanding of eCommerce solution implementation, such as tagging, testing, QA (desirable)
- Experience of Tag management systems such as Tealium (desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Front End Developer / Analyst , looking to take the next step in their career and lean new technologies.