Network Engineer- Dublin- 6 months- €300 - 400
My client is currently seeking a Network Services Engineer primarily to join our existing team of consultants and engineers on this outsource programme based in Dublin on an initial 6 month contract.
Your role will also include work with other clients. You will work as a member of various project teams delivering solutions such as datacentre consolidation and billing application deployment. Your role will be to deliver network design, change and deployment components for these programmes.
The ideal candidate will have a background in an IT or telecoms service environment and preferably will have experience working with service ticket or time management systems
- Creating and deploying specifications and configurations for routing, load balancing and firewall changes,
- VLAN changes to Datacentre Networks,
- Design of new datacentres, DMZ and campus Network infrastructures and integrating them into the wider enterprise network environment.
- You will create and troubleshoot VPNs to external organisations and assess and build out Network Management environments.,
- You will lead the creation of High level( HLD) and Low level design ( LLD) documentation supported by our own network architects and working alongside consultants and engineers from other Information Technology disciplines and vendors
- TCP/IP, RSTP, OSPF, EIGRP, IPSEC VPN, VRF, Layer4-7 Load Balancing, Cisco ACE/Cisco CSS/Nexus/6500/FWSM
- Cisco or Checkpoint Firewall administrative or configuration experience
- Proficient in creating documentation using Microsoft Office tools ( Visio experience preferred)
- Microsoft Infrastructure, Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server, Linux, VMWare, experience advantageous
- Familiarisation or exposure to HP Server & Storage or HP Network technologies advantageous
- Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching accredited
- Cisco CCNP Routing & Switching / CCDP or working towards this accreditation
- CCSA accredited
- CCSE or working towards.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Customer engagement skills
- Experience of Change Control and release to production policies and procedures
- Excellent documentation skills
- Adherence to company and customer quality and documentation standards
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office products and Visio drawing software
My client are looking to interview immediately so please attach your most relevant CV to the email link below.