CRM Programme ManagerOur client who is a leading UK housing group are currently undergoing an IT investment and transformation. Selecting and implementing the latest ERP...
Strategy Consultant - Leading Management Consultancy
Life Insurance / PhD background Required - Zurich/London locations
We have an outstanding opportunity to work in one of the most presious Strategy Insurance teams globally. The role is based in Zurich or london and you will be responsible to help build and grow a Life Insurance Strategy consulting practice. You will need to speak German if your based in Zurich as the Insurance firms are regionally focused.
A successful person for the role will likely have a strong Mathematics and Actuarial background with excellent German and English communication skills. There should be an in-depth and Broad knowledge of the Swiss Life Insurance Market (Protection, risk based life products, or distribution.)
You will also be involved in risk management projects, relating to the Swiss Solvency Test (SST) for Solvency II, and for other internal economic capital frameworks whilst providing actuarial support as part of due diligence projects.
In addition, you will implement modelling projects, including Prophet, SAS or Excel.
The Strategy Consultant will have:
- Develop Strategy solutions to complex problems for insurance and reinsurance clients
- Manage client relationships and build new ones
- Developing new avenues of Business for the firm
- create strategy for actuarial aspects of finance programmes;
- Develop relationships between actuarial, accounting and finance
- Advise clients on risk and capital issues including Swiss Solvency Test and Solvency II
- Support with due diligence projects and use of actuarial skills in M&A work
- Support with review and audit work e.g. Embedded Value reviews, Risk Capital review
- University degree in actuarial science, economics, finance, mathematics, or natural sciences
- Professional actuarial qualification nearing completion (SAV/FIA/CAS or equivalent)
- 3 to 6 years of experience within the life insurance industry in an actuarial position
- Fluent German and English
Please send your cv is you have the Language skills and the backgorund in Insurance we need.