Release Manager ERP SaaS/Cloud Client facing My client is an international ERP consultancy organisation, I am assisting them in the search for a Release Manager...
Are you thinking of your next move? Would you like to join a supportive team with a more laid back but professional culture? What if this team was in fact part of the 2nd largest recruitment company in the UK and to top it off; the 7th largest in the world?
onezeero is part of Impellam Group PLC, which means that you would work in a specialist boutique agency but with the financial resources and branding of a FTSE listed company.
Here at onezeero we're not strictly-dressed, surname only, cut-throat types. But we don't just sit around on cushions either.
onezeero have well established teams across the UK but we are currently looking to bring in a more experienced hire, to join our vibrant London office.
As we are a technology recruitment company, we essentially need an individual to have demonstrated success within this space/industry.
What we need from you:
- At least 3-5 years recruitment experience
- A demonstrated track record specifically within IT recruitment (Software development area would be of particular interest, such as Scala, C++, Java etc)
- We are not offering a cold desk but we would expect a consultant who wants to win new business
- Less of the 'boiler room' attitude and more of a consultative approach
What we can offer you:
- Uncapped commission with no threshold!
- Fluidity to grow your own desk the way you feel best. That may be by staying within a 'billing only' capacity or taking on 'management' responsibilities. It could be that you want to recruit Java developers only or that you would like to carve a desk that recruits solely into FS... We fortunately have the scope to help our staff get the most from their desks and careers.
- Business dress down - We shy away from the 'pinstripe suit culture' here.
- KPIs which are relevant to you and your particular market. Again, it all depends on what gets you the best return on efforts.
- Friendly working hours.
- Fun, laid back but professional culture.
- Fantastic benefits and incentives
If you are interested in joining a supportive team, within a successful recruitment business, then please apply with a copy of your CV or contact Ash McSwiggan in the London office.
Born in 2010 and 'reborn' in 2016 (we'd love to tell you our success story), onezeero. is all about providing expert recruitment solutions for all things tech. Our highly accredited business has been honed on masses of technology recruitment experience and we passionately believe in the value of our service.
onezeero. comprises over 60 expert tech recruiters across the UK and also covers Switzerland. Our consultants' markets are aligned to technology verticals, providing the most efficient and knowledgeable route to market. We cover permanent, retained, contract and 'managed service' recruitment solutions.
onezeero. encourages applications from people of all backgrounds and operates the disability symbol scheme, offering interviews to all disabled candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. Please indicate your interest in the scheme in your application.